- Sale in: Package with 100 units or Box with 1000 units
- Capacity 60ml
- Sauce boats and Tapas made with sugar cane bagasse
- For hot and cold foods, withstands liquids
- Perfect closure
- Fridge and freezer safe
- For lunches away from home, take away food, takeaway food, sauces, etc.
- Our customers are fascinated with this product for its great ability to adapt to almost any type of food, for its versatility, for its great resistance to fats and liquids, for its modern and practical appearance and also for the very competitive price.
- Add value to your product! Become a sustainable company!
What is bagasse?
Sugarcane fiber or bagasse is the waste from cane sugar production: this fibrous waste is what remains after the juice has been extracted from the sugarcane stalks. Bagasse has a high level of cellulose, approximately 50%, more than wood. It looks like paper and is usually white.
A great benefit of this material is its availability. Sugarcane is a fast-growing crop; It can be harvested after only six months. Up to 50 disposable plates can be made from the waste stem of a sugar cane. Bagasse represents approximately 30% of the total amount of sugar cane that is processed. Annually, this equates to tens of millions of tons worldwide. Which translates into a large amount of disposable packaging.